Day: May 30, 2011

Espley One Name Study – Update #6

I haven’t made very much progress since my last update in March.  To be honest I have been concentrating on using the National Burial Index I bought at a family history fair in April and concentrating my efforts in that area for my main family history research.

Anyway I got back to the one name study this morning and took stock.  I am nearly half way through indexing the England 1891 census – I completed the 1881 census sometime in April.  My goal is to finish the 1891 census by the middle of June and then start on 1901.  I’m not going to set myself a target for that just yet.

I can see an end in sight for the transcribing and indexing work.  After that I want to try to identify each individual, track them on the different spreadsheets and build family tree records.